Charisma Cardz Challenge Number 2!

Thursday 15 January 2009
Hello everyone and welcome!


Charisma Cardz Thursday Challenges


WEEK 2

Well, what can I say? What an absolutely fantastic first week for Charisma Cardz Challenges. We had 85 entries into the PINK challenge, set by the lovely Carly. All the entries were outstanding, so thank you for taking the time to support our challenge blog! Hopefully, you are now a firm follower and are waiting desperately to hear what this weeks challenge is!

Now, the task for setting this weeks challenge fell onto my shoulders (Leanne), so how on earth do I top last week? Well, after many an hour of pondering, I have decided on.....

..... wait for it......
....The Theme of....


FANTASY!



This can be interpreted in anyway you like!
Create a card, atc, scrapbook page or altered item. You can use any type of image you want to!!

A reminder of the rules:

1. Post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge.
2. Leave a comment on this blog with a link to your work.
3.If you don't have a blog you can email your projects at carlzcardz@live.co.uk and we will add them to the blog.

This week here at Charisma Cardz we are proud to be sponsered by...





Crafty Muse is a challenge blog as well! and also sammi sells some very cute downloads for everyone to colour in!
This week's prize up for grabs is
Crafty Muse's Princess Amber Digital download!! 7 very lovely pretty fairys!!





Inspriation from the team

Leanne





Paula





Vee




Joanne


Sharron - Guest DT




We cant wait to visit all your blogs to see what you have made with Leanne's theme Fantasy!. Remember to check back next Thursday when we'll set a new challenge.



For the winner of our first challenge, please see the post below!



Happy Crafting!!

Email Entrys -

Anne

31 comments:

  1. Benedicte said...:

    here is my card
    http://benedihs.blogspot.com/2009/01/morsdagskort.html

    fantacy-card

  1. MayJay said...:

    This is a great theme. I love doing fantasy cards. My enrty is here

  1. Oooh perfect, I get to use my little unicorns again! Heres mine

  1. Nicola said...:

    Love all the DT cards, lots of inspiration.

  1. Happy Crafter said...:

    Hi all,Great Challenge Leanne and fabulous cards from you Ladies :)
    Here is my entry.
    Hope you like it, thanks for looking :)
    Val xxx

  1. Elaine Stark said...:

    I have just put my entry on my blog, I enjoyed this theme. Elaine

  1. Unknown said...:

    Fab theme, was waiting for a good time to use my new fairy stamp, so thank you. Wonderful inspirations from the DT, well done.
    Here's my card

    Joanne x

  1. Unknown said...:

    Here is my card

    http://princesskitten-calligraphy.blogspot.com/2009/01/challenge.html

    I seem to have lost my 'comments' bit on my recent posts - it's there on the older ones. Any help would be welcome! http://www.princesskitten.co.uk/contactme.html

  1. Great challenge. Here is my entry. Thanks for looking.
    x Natasha x

  1. Caryn said...:

    I love this theme and everyone's cards are beautiful. Good luck to you all.
    Here is my offering!

    Thanks for having a look.

    Caryn

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Great challenge. Here is my card.

    x Mireille

  1. Anne said...:

    Great cards everyone, good luck

  1. Anne said...:

    fantastic card, good luck everyone

  1. maxine said...:

    Hi Great challenge this week, well done Leanne and lovely cards. My entry is on my blog.

  1. Caryn said...:

    Just re-doing this link as the other one doesn't appear to be working. Sorry!

    Caryn xx

    Here is my offering!

  1. Jenni said...:

    Really enjoyed this weeks challenge - here is my entry.
    Hope you like it.
    Jenni x

  1. Lorraine A said...:

    Hi, Lovely DT cards, you can see my card here
    Lorraine

  1. Jilly said...:

    Great cards from the DT Here is my card.

  1. rozzyb said...:

    Great cards by the design team. I havent made a fantasy card before...so there's always a first time
    My entry can be found here
    http://rozzyb.blogspot.com/2009/01/charisma-cardz-challenge-2.html
    (sorry I couldnt get the link to work)
    here

  1. rozzyb said...:

    It should now work... my card can be
    found here

  1. Tasha said...:

    hi there cute cards from the design team
    here's mine

    thanks ladies xx

  1. Nicki said...:

    Hi there, I've made a card for your Fantasy challenge and put it on my blog, here.

  1. Daisychain said...:

    Love the theme, one of my favourites. Great DT samples girls. My card is here
    http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2009/01/papertakecharisma-cardz-2-challenges.html

    Hugs Christine x

  1. Love your card ladies, fantastic. Mine is now uploaded to my blog. Please check it out. Thanks, Katie

  1. jude said...:

    Hiya Leanne and Team great cards .I have uploaded card to my blog for this weeks challenge.
    Thanks jude

  1. Marcea said...:

    Gorgeous cards by the DT - congratulations on the fabulous success of your first week!!!!
    Here is my card
    -x-

  1. Nicola said...:

    Great DT cards, well done ladies.
    here is my card.

  1. Maria Matter said...:

    Fun challenge! All the cards are so gorgeous! Mine is just for fun!
    A Fairy Tale Love Story
    Blessings, Maria

  1. andrea said...:

    great blog love this theme here is my card

  1. Sarah said...:

    Great challenge Leanne, fab cards from DT Here's mine

  1. cats whiskers said...:

    Hi Girls what a great theme, and fabulous Dt cards, my favourite suject. I wanted to join n last week but time wasn't with me. Best of luck with this new challenge blog
    my card is HERE
    Hugs Jacqui x

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx