Challenge #36 Try Something New!!!

Thursday 9 September 2010
Good Morning all!

Wow what a fantastic response we had last week!! now before we go on to set this week's theme challenge, we'd like you to all welcome Leah to our team!!!! wooo hooo!!! We all look forward to working with you hunny and seeing your wonderful creations!!!

This week's challenge is being set from the whole Design Team!

SOMETHING NEW OR NOT DONE BEFORE!

Yep! We'd like to see anything you haven't done before!!!! you MUST write about what it is you've tried to be in with winning this weeks prizes!!!

**We also have a DT Call!!! on the look out for TWO New DT Members!!! Please see here for more deets!!**


We are proud to have sponsor our Challenges:

Prize One -
Scrapbook News and Review is the hottest publication to hit the scrapping world. Built for paper lovers of every form, we have complete sections for Cards, Stamping, Digital, and more. Every edition comes filled with 3 to 4 times the content of your average scrapping magazine, and all for one low rate. Best of all, our one month pass gets you access to everything we have ever published. This is an entire resource library at your fingertips. Love your paper? You will adore SNR!

So one lucky winner will win a 3 month subscription!!!

Prize TWO -

GDT Slot of 3 Challenges here at Charisma!!!

So with out further ado -
Here is our DT inspiration for you this week!
Be sure to pop along to there blogs to see what each of our DT have tried New!!!


Carlyann
Faye
(DT HOL)

Joanne - tried a new style of card!

Vee (punch around the page)

Leah
(new paper altering technique - background and large flower,
acrylic circle for sentiment attached with wire)


Allison


Tasha

Carol


Martha

Thanks for stopping by and we really hope you join us and have some fun with your bling!Please use Mr Inlinkz for your entry and remember your link must be direct to your entry and not to your blog. You have until next Wednesday 7.30pm to get your entries in.



13 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Hmmmmmm what an interesting challenge dt samples are gorge xx

  1. Wendy said...:

    Hi what lovely dt samples, I have used somnething new this week, i was lucky to get some copics for my birthday and its the first time I have coloured with them, lots of practise needed, but lots of fun. Well done twith the challenges x

  1. Stunning DT cards and projects! Thanks for another great challenge and the inspiration!
    Hugs, Marit.

  1. Lau W said...:

    Yeah ! great challenge ! I have used ink i never used before !
    Superb cards of the DT !
    xxx

  1. Shelly Schmidt said...:

    Great challenge and love the awesome DT samples!

  1. Marjo said...:

    Gorgalcious DT creations, enjoyed visiting all the DT blogs to get a closer look.

    Hugs, Marjo

  1. Karen Howard said...:

    What a great challenge and the inspiration I needed to try something new. I'll be back in a couple days to share my creation. Thank you!

  1. Linda Wescott said...:

    What a great challenge, especially for a blog newbie like me. So enjoying all the challenges, and learning all the time. DT Cards are fantastic. Thanks

  1. Meera said...:

    Thanks for this challenge, I hope you don't mind but I entered a stamped candle entry No.79. (I couldn't find anything which said it was for cards only) I have been meaning to try this for ages now but never got round to it, once I saw this challenge I thought right I must do it NOW lol. So there you go xx Fab DT samples guys, well done xx

  1. ThePurplePlace said...:

    Thanks for a fun challenge! On my card I tried two new techniques.

    I used my Copic ABS system to paint a Safety Pin for my Breast Cancer Ribbon Charm and also used Tin Foil from my Kitchen Draw and created a fun background for my floral image.

    There are some fabulous cards here and wonderful inspiration. GOOD LUCK to all!!

    Lisa
    ThePurplePlace

  1. Lin said...:

    Interesting challenge.

    I have never made a gift/card combo before. Now I have something to put away for someone's birthday. They are not getting the earrings though, those are mine, just for demo purposes!!!

    Lin xx

  1. Karuna said...:

    Hey! Happy to play along...though for the first time! I got my new supplies 2 days ago and tried some distressing, new CB dies and stamp resist techniques! Very happy with the final results!
    Hugs
    Karuna

  1. Linda Wescott said...:

    My second entry, posted message before as lindylou. I've tried paper piecing this time. I'm so loving learning all these new things.

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx