Week #41 - More than one fold

Thursday 14 October 2010
Good morning all, thank you to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge, the autumn colours and creations were gorgeous.
So it's that time again, yes it's time for a new Charisma Cardz challenge and this week it's my (Joanne's) turn to choose the theme. I have chosen :

MORE THAN ONE FOLDSo add an extra fold to your card, maybe an easel style, gatefold, criss cross style, make a gift box, try some origami, the list is endless! Most of all have fun!

We are proud to have sponsor our Challenges:

Prize One -
Regina has been kind enough to award a winner of the challenge there own choice of three digi sets of their choice! And also the 'Your In My Thoughts Greetings Inside & Out' File!
Be sure to check out the Cutting Cafe!

Prize Two -Donna's Den Has sadly closed however Donna has very Kindly donated the following prize for one lucky winner this week one last time!!

Here is our DT inspiration for you this week!

Carlyann



Faye
(DT HOL)

Sally

Tina


Gemma


Denise


Alie


Julia


Joanne

Lora

Vee
(Off sick!! Resting her hand!!!)

Allison


Carol



Leah


Thanks for stopping by and we really hope you join us and have some fun with your project! Please use Mr Inlinkz for your entry and remember your link must be direct to your entry and not to your blog. You have until next Wednesday 7.30pm to get your entries in.





14 comments:

  1. Roz said...:

    Great challenge, thank you, and stunning DT cards!!

  1. Zulma said...:

    This is great, it's my first time doing several folds and I enjoy it. Thanks for the opportunity.

  1. fun challenge-great job dt with the sample creations :)

    xo
    sarabeth

  1. Thanks for the interesting challenge. Love doing these types of cards.

  1. This is a fun challenge! Thank you!

  1. Sandra P said...:

    What a great challenge! Thanks for the inspirations :)

    Hugs,
    Sandra P

  1. Message Keeper said...:

    This is my first attempt of more than one fold card.

  1. Rachel said...:

    Nice challenge ladies - love all the DT cards.
    Wedgie xxx

  1. what an great challenge girls
    just love your creations
    i've just linked my coffin box
    on my blog you can see it open
    hugs angelique

  1. Leslie said...:

    I love, love, love your DT creations!! They are really fantastic. I had lots of ideas, but went for an easel card with a twist. Hope you have a great week, and good luck trying to pick a winner from all the entries, some awesome talent following this site. Hugs, Leslie

  1. Merry said...:

    Wow...what amazing cards from the DT. I think Carol certainly covered the ... more than one fold. Brilliant. I must check out all theother entries I bet there is some wonderful inspiration here. Thanks for the challenge

  1. Annette Bowes said...:

    STUNNING creations from the DT, wonderful inspiration, take careX:)

  1. Leanne said...:

    I'm new to blogging & this is my first post for a challenge. I hope you like it

  1. Mrs A. said...:

    Here is my interpretation of different folds. Hope you like.

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx