Winner & Top 3

Thursday 14 January 2010
Good Morning all!
I trust everyone is ok this morning!?!

I'd like to thank everyone who took part in my challenge last week was lovley to see everyone's take on a yummy colour combo!!!

I'm pleased to annouce the winner of the whiff of joy stamp is:

Becky


And!!! a little new thing here at Charisma we'll also be choosing our top three favourties!
As it was Carly's Challenge she's picked the top three this week and they are (In no particular order):

1 - Mary S
2 - Vicki (Basement Stamper)
3 - Barbara

(Congrats ladies if you'd like to take the top 3 banner from the sidebar for your blog!!)

We'll see you all again at 9.30am for a brand new challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. Becky said...:

    Oh wow Girls!! I can't believe I won!! That is absolutely fantastic!! Woo Hoo!!
    I will email my address over and get cracking on my card for your next challenge!!
    Thanks once again!!
    Love Becky xx

  1. Anonymous said...:

    WOW!! That is so awesome!! Thank you for picking me as a top 3!! Congrats to all the winners!! What a fun challenge!! HUGS

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx