Charisma Cardz Challenge # 44 - Sketch

Thursday 5 November 2009
Good morning everyone

Thank you for all your fantastic entries into last weeks challenge - we had a great time looking at everyones creations.

This week, the challenge is down to me, Leanne. I decided to do a sketch as I have never produced one before - I hope you like it!Our Sponser this week is:

Simon Says Stamps



They are offering the winner a $20 voucher for their shop, it's full of amazing products some of which you can't get in the UK so hop on over for a browse and choose what you'd like if you do win this week!

Here is some inspirational ideas for our fabulous DT:

Leanne
Carly
Jan
Vee
Sally
Joanne
Karen
Allison

You have until 9 p.m. (GMT) on Wednesday to get your project linked up to qualify for the prize drawing!

Please post your direct link to your project on Mr. Linky rather than in the comments sections - remember, please link directly to the post with your project not the whole blog!

As always, we look forward to your amazing creations and appreciate the continued support of Charisma Cardz!


Hugs

The Charisma Girls

xx

Challenge closed

10 comments:

  1. ** Line** said...:

    OH what a nice sketch...and the works from the DTs are so beautiful...
    hugs Line

  1. Anne said...:

    fantstic cards from the DT this week:)
    Anne x

  1. Unknown said...:

    Fab sketch Leanne.
    Entry is with Mr Linky but just in case you can see it here too
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

  1. li-bee-ti said...:

    Lovely sketch.
    my card is here.

  1. Deborah March said...:

    LOVED this week's sketch!! I used it to create a special birthday card http://cardsandthings.blogspot.com/2009/11/happy-birthday.html

  1. Unknown said...:

    Love the sketch, beautiful DT cards thanks for sharing your inspiration!!
    hugs Angela x

  1. Lora said...:

    I had fun with this one. Thanks Leanne for the great sketch! All the DT cards are fab this week, as always.
    I've left my link with Mr Linky.
    Hugs Lora xx

  1. Myriam said...:

    Hi,
    I enjoyed making my card for this challenge. I've left my entry with Mr. Linky, but just in case is here another link:
    http://i34.tinypic.com/f3yyh5.jpg

  1. Merry said...:

    Thanks for the wonderful sketch..

  1. Olive Tree said...:

    Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx