Challenge # 31 - A Sketch

Thursday 6 August 2009
Happy Thursday Morning to all of you. Since today is Thursday you know that means. It's time for another Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Thank you all for joining in Joanne Sketch Challenge this past week. It was a fabulous sketch and so much fun to work with. Your creations were absolutely superb.
This week's challenge is set by me, Sally. It is a sketch. I think it is the first one I have done, so please be gentle. LOL I have purposely left off where to put your image and embellishements as I want you to use your own creativity and just have FUN! Can't wait to see what you make.



Our Sponser this week is:

Simon Says Stamps



They are offering the winner a $20 voucher for their shop, it's full of amazing products some of which you can't get in the UK so hop on over for a browse and choose what you'd like if you do win this week!

Here are the beautiful creations by our FABULOUS DT I am just blown away by their lovely creations!

Vee



Joanne







Karen B



Jan



Leanne



Lorraine GDT


Carly


Allison


Sally


You have until 9pm (GMT) on Wednesday to qualify for entry into the draw for the prize. We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations.
Have fun!

Sally and the Charisma girls x

If you're having probs with Mr Linky please leave your links in the comments section! if you can leave it with Mr Linky that would be fantastic! remember to direct us to you entry post not just your blog! Thanks! xx


***challenge closed****

9 comments:

  1. Lorraine A said...:

    I loved this sketch :-) The DT cards are fabulous !! ;-) Don't forget to enter my blog candy :-)

    Thanks for having me as your GD I have really enjoyed it ,, the team have been so welcoming and lovely ;-)
    Thanks to all x x x
    Luv
    lorraine x x x

    p.s I am sorry I don't have time to visit all your blogs,, I will visit as soon as I have the time x x x

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Great sketch had a lot of fun playing with it. I have added my link to mr linky

  1. shelly said...:

    sally i LOVED this sketch great design! and the dt samples wow!! thanks!!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hi there, I love the sketch
    and I combined it with another challenge

    thanks for this inspiration!

    http://rumpelwibschstilzchen.wordpress.com/2009/08/08/charisma-cardz31-und-magnolia-down-under19/

  1. Unknown said...:

    Hi there,
    I have joined up as a follower on your blog - I think it's lovely. Anyway here is my card for this week's challenge.
    http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com/2009/08/four-challenges-in-one-this-time.html
    Cheeers
    Dawn

  1. Kiki said...:

    Great Sketch. It was funny, to work with it. I've linked my entry to Mr. Linky.

    Hugs, Kiki

  1. Hope I'm not too late with my entry...
    Thank you for the opportunity to play with your sketch, and for the fabulous, inspirational samples from the team,
    Chupa xx

  1. Dorothy said...:

    Thanks for the challenge and the great examples by the DT.

    My card is in my SCS gallery.
    Dorothy/etsdas

  1. Max said...:

    Fabby sketch challenge and wondderful DT inspiration.
    Have added my entry to Mr. Linky.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx